Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

T-Shirt Modification

A few weeks ago I bought a shirt with an awesome "Bielefeld"-print. Unfortunately, the shirt I took from the "girly-shirt" section was a man's shirt and even though I am not the skinniest person, the shirt just looked like a tent when I wore it.
Therefore I had the great opportunity to try Natron's tutorial for changing too large shirts. On the left you can see the shirt I took as a model for the modification.
The customizing worked pretty well, it took me about three hours (including a coffee and a cigarette break) and then I had a Bielefeld-shirt that fit me.
(The picture is not really good but it was already dark when I had finished.)
Since it was not really much work and I am so pleased with the result, I will start to search my wardrobe for old shirts from the time before the introduction of the girly-shirt, maybe I can resurrect some old treasures...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen