Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Fabric Market

Today the "Holland Stoffmarkt" visited Wiesbaden and I defied snow and slush to go there. Although I did not find what I wanted (linen in a specific shade of red and black corduroy), I still spent quite a lot of money:
The fabric with the flowers will be used as a curtain for my bedroom while the tartan print, which is a really soft woolen material, will be transformed into a simple skirt. I also bought three kinds of lining. In the past I did not often line the clothes I made because I was too impatient to do so, but all in all I came to the conclusion that skirts with a lining look much better.
The last fabric I bought just for fun and because I was so astonished to find a pattern that did not contain owls. Believe me, turtles are the new owls.
(I don't now what I will make of this one, probably a simple tote bag, maybe with some accents in brown fake leather...)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen