Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

Things I made

I used the last few days of the holidays to make some things.
First, a small bag for my dice:
Next, I finished a small patchwork placemat. The top was finished this summer, but I never really got to finishing the quilting and I was a bit afraid of the bindings because all the patchwork placemats I made so far looked really untidy around the corners. So I finally took the time to look up a tutorial online, made the bias tape myself and finished the front side with hand stitches. I think it looks great:
And this is the finished object: (My camera struggles with the colours, in reality it's less blue and more like a greenish teal.)
I also made 8 jars of orange and lemon marmelade and sewed a pair of black leggings, but I don't really think you need pictures of that...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen