Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

Christmas Presents Part One

The good thing about having neglected my blog is that none of my friends or family members reads it anymore. Hurray! Thus I can post pictures of my selfmade presents before Christmas Eve without spoiling anything. Although I did not have much time this year because of the ridiculous amount of tests I have to correct I still managed to make some presents myself.

This is the first: A flock of small birds made of fabric which can be hung into windows or anywhere else in the house. They have a very simple design, two flat pieces for the body and little wings made out of two oblong pieces each. I stuffed them with special stuffed animal filling which gives much better result than the ordinary cosmetic cotton I used in the past. The eyes are small black beads. Most of them will go to my mother, but one or two will be a present for my partner's mother.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen