Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

Too much to do, too little to tell

It is this time of the year again... I have so much to do for school, I feel like I am paralysed. After having finally finished correcting the Abitur tests, I now have to develop the tasks for the oral exams. Plus I have to plan the next tests in my four other classes - which I will also have to correct of course -  I have to attend several meetings about grades next week, I have to prepare my lessons about "The Great Gatsby", teach 24 lessons each week, have to answer e-mails from parents who are worried about their children's grades and a million things more...
I know, teachers complain a lot and quite often on a rather high level, but at the moment it is just so annoying to work about 50 hours a week and still not to feel well-prepared.
Ok, that's the reason why I do not write much here at the moment, I simply don't do anything worth blogging about. I hope this will change soon, but at the moment my creative life is in a hiatus.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen