Dienstag, 23. April 2013

Things I love in April

This time the list is a bit longer but without pictures...
1) Mangos
In a month without any fresh regional fruit I love eating mangos. Yet I am looking forward to the first strawberries...
2) Starbucks Coffee-To-Go-Mugs
I don't like Starbucks and I go there only rarely, but I have to admit that their Thermo-Mugs are the best I had so far. They are really thight and easy to clean, better than the ones I had before.
3) Playing "Dishonored"
I am a casual gamer and I am the least competitive person I know. I do not want to spend hours learning how to play a game, I do not want to die all the time because I do not push the buttons at the right moment and I have no patience for complicated skills-systems. But I love playing games where I can explore something and do something spectacular at the same time. That's why I loved "Dishonored". It is not difficult, you do not have to kill your opponents (but you can if you want to) and you save an entire city. Plus it has a nice, steampunky atmosphere. I started playing during the Christmas holidays, but now I have finally finished it.
4) Sitting outside in the beergarden in the evenings...
Just what I need at the moment.
5) Finally planning a LARP again
If everything works out, I will be hosting a LARP in October. I love small invitation-only LARPs in unusual settings - ours will take place in 1982 - and since I am not a great actor I prefer organizing them.
6) Listening to PJ Harvey
I am not really up to date in my taste in music, I usually wait till a CD (yes, I still buy CDs because I am old) is reduced below 8 Euros before I buy it and thus I have only recently purchased PJ Harvey' "Let England Shake". I have loved her music since I was 15, and though it has changed tremendously, I still adore it. This is my favourite song of the album.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen